About this item
- Cup Holder - the Marcy Club Revolution Cycle features a water bottle holder making drinking convenient. No need to stop your workout as you can quench your thirst while pedaling your way to fitness.
- Flywheel - the 40-pound mass flywheel and belt-driven tension allow for a smooth and consistent operation.
- Frame - the steel frame and powder coated finish ensure the durability of this club-quality exercise bike. The sturdy frame provides safe workouts and can withstand rigorous exercises.
- Handles - the Marcy Club Revolution Cycle's aero style handlebars and forearm supports are padded for optimal support. They are also adjustable to accommodate various arm lengths of users.
- Pedals - basket-cage pedals are one of the best features of this health club-quality exercise bike; it provides resistance both on the downstroke and upstroke. The pedals and easy-to-operate brakes give you the precise control you need.
- Seat - the adjustable 2-axis saddle with chrome seat accommodates most body types. It can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally. It allows for proper body alignment to ensure a comfortable and safe workout every time.
- Tension Knob - the manual resistance adjustment allows for the simulation of different terrains for a varied strenuous workout. The braking mechanism works smoothly and is very easy-to-use.
- Transport Wheel - the transport wheels enable easy moving anywhere. It also allows for a more convenient storage.
Shape up and push yourself even harder with the Marcy Club Revolution Cycle. This stationary cycle delivers a smooth operation with its belt-driven tension and 40-pound flywheel. It boasts durability and functionality of a health club-quality exercise bike. The Marcy Club Revolution Cycle features manual resistance that can simulate different terrains. Adjustable padded seat offers two-axis adjustment which makes it possible to be used by people of various heights. This exercise bike is designed to provide the best cardio workout possible without ever leaving the house.
Dimensions (Overall): 46.0 inches (H) x 20.5 inches (W) x 45.5 inches (L)
Weight: 99.0 pounds
Material: Steel (Frame)
Holds up to: 300.0 pounds
Features: Cushioned seat, adjustable height, water bottle holder, functions as a stationary bicycle, adjustable seat
Assembly Details: Assembly required
Sporting Goods Item: Stationary Upright Bicycle
Resistance Type: Magnetic
Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Fitness Goal: Weight loss, body shaping, toning, low impact cardiovascular fitness, core muscle conditioning, cardiovascular fitness
Power Source: Non-powered
Warranty: 2 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Warranty Information:To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 082-02-0510
overall: 3.5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Good Bike But Not Great
3 out of 5 stars
dinoDNA — 1 month ago
I've had this for 18 mos. Ride about 30 minutes - 2 hrs a week on avg. I stood on the pedals at 300 lbs early on and that started a wobbling, creaking sound while pedaling sitting down later. BUT I lubed all the joints (with the included oil) I could find and the noise has mostly vanished. Buying a ...see moreof the reviewer's review
(would not recommend)
1 out of 5 stars
Honey Badger — 1 year ago
would have been great. The frame is solid, however, the bike I received had a few important flaws. The left pedal kept falling off and the seat kept moving (left to right) despite tightening both down. When I tightened the seat too much the entire unit would fall apart. When tightened just eno...see moreof the reviewer's review