product description page
Marketing for Entrepreneurs : Concepts and Applications for New Ventures (Paperback) (Frederick G.
about this item
What every entrepreneur needs to know about marketing a new venture This practical text provides insights, strategies, and tips on how to apply entrepreneurial marketing concepts to increase the chances of venture success. The book focuses on how marketing can be used to find, evaluate, and exploit the right venture opportunity. It then walks students and professionals through the various phases and steps of the marketing process, highlighting specifically what is unique to and effective for entrepreneurial pursuits.Key Features
- Practical Application: Each chapter is written to allow readers to readily apply the concepts to their individual ventures.
- Unique Focus: The author looks beyond the “4Ps” to address forces in the external marketing environment.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This book provides everything aspiring entrepreneurs need to know about leveraging marketing in the development and promotion of new products and services, including opportunity assessment, research, understanding customers and competitors, branding, pricing, and creating a market plan.
- Entrepreneurial Marketing Spotlights illustrate how successful entrepreneurs use contemporary marketing techniques, providing real-life examples for readers.
- Entrepreneurial Exercises encourage readers to apply what they have learned, promoting deeper understanding and retention.
- Key Takeaways summarize material covered in the chapter, allowing students time to review before advancing in the text.
Number of Pages: 272.0
Genre: Business + Money Management
Publisher: Sage Pubns
Author: Frederick G. Crane
Street Date: February 20, 2019
Item Number (DPCI): 248-35-6921