product description page
Marketing Metrics : The Manager's Guide to Measuring Marketing Performance (Hardcover) (Neil T. Bendle)
About this item
Now updated with new techniques and even more practical insights, this is the definitive guide to today’s most valuable marketing metrics. Four leading marketing researchers help you choose the right metrics for every challenge, and use models and dashboards to translate numbers into real management insight. Marketing Metrics: The Manager’s Guide to Measuring Marketing Performance, Third Editionnow contains:
- Important new coverage of intangible assets
- A rigorous and practical discussion of quantifying the value of information
- More detail on measuring brand equity
- A complete separate chapter on web, SEM, mobile, and "digital" metrics
- Practical linkages to Excel, showing how to use functions and Excel Solver to analyze marketing metrics
- An up-to-date survey of free metrics available from Google and elsewhere
- Expanded coverage of methodologies for quantifying marketing ROI
The authors show how to use marketing dashboards to view market dynamics from multiple perspectives, maximize accuracy, and "triangulate" to optimal solutions. You’ll discover high-value metrics for virtually every facet of marketing: promotional strategy, advertising, and distribution; customer perceptions; market share; competitors’ power; margins and pricing; products and portfolios; customer profitability; sales forces, channels, and more.
For every metric, the authors present real-world pros, cons, and tradeoffs – and help you understand what the numbers really mean. Last but not least, they show you how to build comprehensive models to support planning – and optimize every marketing decision you make.
Marketing Metrics, Third Editionwill be invaluable to all marketing executives, practitioners, analysts, consultants, and advanced students interested in quantifying marketing performance.