product description page
Marriage Rules! : The Hilarious Handbook for Surviving Marriage (Hardcover) (Ryan O'quinn)
About this item
Getting Married? Newlyweds? Been Married for 50 years?Whether you are currently in the throes of wedded bliss or you aspire to walk the aisle one day, this book will give you a hilarious perspective to navigate the ups-and-downs and sometimes sideways roller coaster ride we call marriage. You start with a fairytale idea of what marriage will be like; then reality and life happens… and all that entails. By finding the humor in everyday situations, comedian Ryan O'Quinn has discovered the secret to happily ever after. Only a finely honed sense of humor can help you survive the insanity of the M word!Regardless of your station, you can count on these 150 "rules" of marriage happening to you. Such as:
- You will learn to clap loudly for your spouse.
- Love scenes in the movies are not realistic!
- Men want to be on a throne, women want to be on a pedestal… and they both want alone time on the toilet.
- You will need to date your spouse.
- Marriage is a contract for someone else to call you out on your junk.
- This is not the person you married...and that's okay.
- Husbands will lie about golf and dinners.
Number of Pages: 144
Genre: Humor, Religion + Beliefs
Sub-Genre: Topic / Family
Publisher: Broadstreet Pub Group Llc
Author: Ryan O'quinn
Street Date: November 1, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 248-07-7161
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.