product description page
Master Home Massage Resort Master Stationary Lift-Back LX Massage Table - 31"
About this item
- 31" width x 88" length x 25'' to 35" adjustable height; weighs 84lbs.
- 3.5" thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell Foam includes a perfect layer of memory foam; the Cream colored PU upholstery is oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free, protected with a 5 Year Guarantee.
- Mahogany hardwood frame and legs protected by rich, hi-gloss Dura-Seal finish; Heavy duty open storage shelf; A sturdy elevating lift back for added client comfort.
- 2,500lbs. support strength triple-thick plywood deck beneath the foam reinforces the table for strength; working capacity is 1,000lbs.
- Accessories included: Master Innovated Ergonomic Dream adjustable face cradle, memory foam face cushion, Detachable armrests and a fully padded armrest.
Your clients will love the 31" Stationary Massage table! It's equipped with 3" thick cushion of our exclusive Multi-Layer Small Cell Foam™ with a generous layer of MEMORY FOAM, our Ergonomic Dream Adjustable Face Cradle™ Face Form Sculptured Ergonomic Dream™ Pillow and fully adjustable, OVERSIZED Contoured Arm Rest Shelf!Package Includes: Double Thickness Deck (Normally Unheard Of But We do it!)Handy Neck Bolster, Face Form Sculptured Ergonomic Dream™ Adjustable Face Cradle with Pillow, Contoured Arm Rest Shelf, strong, thickly padded, for client comfort Detachable Arm Rests
Number of Pieces: 1
Material: Polyurethane, Wood, Foam
Weight: 84.0 pounds
Material: Wood (Frame)
Holds up to: 2500.0 pounds
Health Facts: Hypoallergenic, Latex-free
Closed Product Length: 84.0 inches
Closed Product Height: 34.0 inches
Closed Dimensions: 31.0 inches
Mattress Thickness: 3.5"
Protective Qualities: Water resistant
Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Material: Fill 1: Memory Foam
Therapy Style: Compression
Features: Non-Staining, Ergonomic Design
Warranty: Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 037-08-1425