product description page
Master Lock Shackle 1 1/2" Key Padlock
About this item
- Indoor and outdoor padlock; best used for residential gates & fences, sheds, workshops & garages, storage lockers, tool boxes and more; extended shackle for application flexibility
- Lock constructed of laminated steel body and a hardened steel shackle for strength and security
- Four-pin cylinder and dual locking lever mechanism provides pick and pry resistance
- 2 in. (51mm) wide lock body; 3/8 in. (10mm) diameter shackle with 1-1/2 in. (38mm) length, 15/16 in. (24mm) width
- One padlock, two keys; Made in the USA
The Master Lock 5DLF Laminated Padlock features a 2in (51mm) wide laminated steel body for maximum strength and reliability. The 3/8in (10mm) diameter shackle is 1-1/2in (38mm) long and made of hardened boron alloy, offering maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking levers provide resistance against prying and hammering. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you know and can trust.
Dimensions (Overall): 6.56 inches (L) x 1.19 inches (W) x 3.5 inches (D)
Weight: 13 ounces
Features: Automatic Locking Lever
Shackle Material: Hardened steel
Lock Body Material: Steel
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Protective Qualities: Rust-resistant
Locking Mechanism: Pin-tumbler
Recommended Use: Tool Box, Gate
Number of Keys Included: 2
Shackle Diameter: .81 inches
Package Quantity: 1
Shackle Length: 1.5 inches
Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Warranty Information:To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 085-03-2314
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.