About this item
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Dimension: 28" Wide x 72" Length x Height 23" Adjustable to 33" High
- Free Accessories Includes: Master Adjustable Face Cradle, Memory Foam Face Cushion, padded arm shelf, and a Free Carrying Case!
- Health Concern: Pain Relief, Muscle Tension, Muscle Pain
- Features: Non-Staining, Portable, Wet/Dry
- Therapy Style: Rolling, Compression, Swedish Massage
- Material: 2" Thick Cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell Foam, Oil & Waterproof, CFC-free, PU Upholstery in Cinnamon- with denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability!
- Frame: Managed Forest Hard European Beech Wood with Hi-gloss Elm Colored Dura-Seal Protected Finish, Auto-Lock Leg System - easily sets up strong in seconds!
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean, Wipe Clean with Soap and Water
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 1000.0lbs
- Warranty Description: Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Assembly Details: assembly required
- Product Warning: no warning applicableother Info.
- Online Item #: 16586903
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 037-08-0043
The 28" Beverly Portable Massage Table is the classic Regulation Size table that Massage Therapists love! We make it extremely comfortable and durable enough to ensure your long lasting use. The Beverly Portable Massage Table fits your clients perfectly (measure them; they will on a 28") and fits in your car most perfectly too! Package Includes: Deluxe Carrying Case Adjustable Face Cradle with Pillow Armrest Shelf Features: The frame and bed plywood are CARB Compliant for your safety (No Formaldehyde or Carcinogens used) Supports: 1,000lbs. Auto-Lock leg system sets up strong in seconds 2" thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell Foam (Higher Density foam than other massage tables) Mountain Red Upholstery is strong yet soft to the touch, oil & waterproof, emits no toxic odors and has strong denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability Elm Hardwood Legs with rich, hi-gloss Dura-Seal finish NUMBERED leg adjusting holes for accurate and easy height adjustment Non-skid, non-marking foot pads keep the table in place (not hard plastic like other tables) Duo-Plane center hinges assure fantastic strength at the table center Nylon leg buffers keep the wood legs squeak and wobble free Leg-brace stabilizer bar adds strength and aids table opening and closing Unbreakable Clevis block leg attachments guarantee rigidity and long life Soft-touch leg-lock knobs for easy grip, safety and stability Single luggage-style table closure clasp Limited Lifetime WarrantyWhy choose us ?1 With our Auto-Lock Leg System the 28inch Beverly easily opens and closes in seconds. No assembly required.Sets up strong in just three steps; No tools needed. Anyone can do it.2 Beverly Sport does not only offer customers comfort, it also offers customers love at first sight. The 28-inch sport massage table is covered with a breath taking mountain red vinyl, just like the sun rise above sea waters. Paired with this beautiful vinyl is a rare mahogany colored table legs finished in high end furniture gloss showing every customer every wood grin.3.This lightweight table is great for at home use and on the go. With Beverly, customers will never struggle with carrying the table again, its size is convenient to handle, set up and take down. Included in the Beverly package is 2-inch small cell multi-layer foam, Duo-Plane hinge for a stronger hold, oil & water proof upholstery, table accessories and a satisfied customer experience.
Number of Pieces: 1
Weight: 30.0 pounds
Material: Wood (Frame)
Holds up to: 1000.0 pounds
Health Facts: Hypoallergenic, Latex-free
Closed Product Length: 42.0 inches
Closed Product Height: 12.0 inches
Closed Dimensions: 28.0 inches
Mattress Thickness: 2"
Protective Qualities: Water resistant
Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Material: Fill 1: High-density Foam
Therapy Style: Compression, Swedish Massage, Rolling
Features: Portable, Non-Staining, Wet/Dry
Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 037-08-0043
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.