product description page
Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery - the Hand (Hardcover) (Steven D. Maschke)
About this item
Master the orthopaedic techniques preferred by today’s expert surgeons! The 3rd Edition of this highly regarded title remains your go-to resource for the most advanced and effective surgical techniques for treating traumatic, congenital, inflammatory, neoplastic, and degenerative conditions of the hand. More than 1,000 high-quality photographs and drawings guide you step by step through each procedure, and personal pearls from master surgeons provide operative tips that foster optimal outcomes. 13 new chapters bring you completely up to date with what’s new in the field.
- New chapters cover topics such as techniques for treating intercalary nerve deficits
- Full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view intraoperative photographs combine with radiographs and detailed drawings by noted medical illustrators to provide a highly visual guide to hand surgery.
- The world’s foremost surgeons describe their preferred techniques in step-by-step detail, explain the indications and contraindications, identify pitfalls and potential complications, and offer pearls and tips for improving results.
- Comprehensive coverage includes all surgical exposures, techniques, and infections; fractures and dislocations; tendon pathologies and tendon surgery; surgery for nerve disorders and nerve deficits; surgery for arthritis; selected pathologies such as Dupuytren's disease, neoplasm, amputation, vascular; and pediatric hand surgery.
- Over an hour of interactive videos showing procedures and post-operative results
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Number of Pages: 516
Series Title: Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: Steven D. Maschke
Street Date: December 11, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 247-48-5620
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.