About this item
With exclusive test-day tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD,Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK gives you the information you need to know to excel on the exam and match into the program you want. Designed to work with Kaplan's Step 2 High Yield course,Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK is the highest-yield full-color review book for the Step 2 Clinical Knowledge exam. If it is not likely to appear on the test, it is not in this book.New in this edition:
- Revised DSM V classifications
- New JNC 8 guidelines for hypertension
- The latest guidelines for hepatitis C management
- 57 new diagnostic/management algorithms & tables
- 57 new diagnostic images & illustrations in full color
- Logical, step-by-step approach to patient care.
- Guidance on the order in which steps should be taken.
- Tips for recognizing incorrect answers.
- Exam-like questions for every disease.
- Each disease topic presented in question format: What is the most likely diagnosis? What is the best initial test? What is the most accurate diagnostic test? What is the treatment?
Number of Pages: 649
Genre: Medical, Study Guides
Sub-Genre: Test Preparation + Review, Professional
Series Title: Kaplan Medical Master the Boards
Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep
Author: M.D. Conrad Fischer
Street Date: June 2, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 247-05-0235
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.