about this item
The best weapon against any condition is knowledge. Learn from the experts in Mayo Clinic's complete guide to identifying, treating, and preventing a broad range of common medical issues.
Inside you'll find:
- Easy-to-understand explanations of more than 100 health conditions
- Comprehensive lists of frequent signs and symptoms
- Professional insight on tests and procedures used to make a diagnosis
- Essential advice on treatments, including commonly used medications
- Up-to-date prevention guidelines for illnesses that may affect your quality of life
Featuring clear illustrations and accessible writing, Mayo Clinic A to Z Health Guide is a must-have health resource for every home.
One of the United States' leading not-for-profit health organizations presents an easy-to-follow A-to-Z health guide. Original.
Number of Pages: 319
Genre: Health + Wellness
Publisher: Oxmoor House
Street Date: May 19, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 247-43-8704