product description page
McGraw-Hill Education Conquering the New GRE Math (Paperback) (Ph.D. Robert E. Moyer)
About this item
A comprehensive tool to help boost your score on the GRE math section
If you’re one of the more than half a million people who take the GRE every year and want to boost your math score, than this is the ideal study resource for you!
McGraw-Hill Education’s Conquering the GRE Math, Second Edition is unique in that the problems increase in difficulty as you progress through the book. This will help you develop problem-solving skills as you prepare for the exam. The author is a math teacher who specializes in helping students enhance their GRE related math skills.
This complete tool contains indispensable features to help you improve your test scores, including:
• 3 Full-length GRE math sections provide practice with questions just like those on the real test.
• Complete review of GRE math topics including: number properties, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and word problems.
• Strategies for answering every GRE math question type: quantitative comparison, multiple choice, numeric entry, and data analysis.
• Contains information on the GRE math item formats that reflects the latest test.
• Hundreds of questions for test-takers who want to maximize their score on the math section.