product description page
McGraw-Hill Education GMAT 2017 (Paperback) (Sandra Luna McCune & Shannon Reed)
about this item
This comprehensive study guide offers the specific strategies and practice students need in order to achieve the scores they want on the GMAT.
This guide provides up-to-date information on the format of the GMAT, including a review of each section, the types of questions asked, and common tricks and traps found on the test. Written by a team of experienced educators, the book introduces a specific approach for each section of the exam and emphasizes the reasoning and analytical skills necessary to succeed on the test.
More than 200,000 students sit for the GMAT every year. With this book they will find:
- 8 full-length sample GMAT tests with answer explanations, including 6 on the mobile app
- A diagnostic test to help test-takers assess their strengths and weaknesses
- Specific guidance for navigating the Integrated Reasoning section, in addition to the full coverage of the Quantitative and Verbal portions of the exam
- The Premium Practice Test App, which allows students to take full practice tests on their tablets and/or smartphones (This new edition contains 20 instructional videos that show students how to solve key problems)
- Access to the McGraw-Hill Test Planner App--a tool that helps students organize their time and set their own study schedules
- Answer keys that provide comprehensive explanations and identify and explain common errors