product description page
McGraw-Hill Education LSAT 2017 : Cross-Platform Edition (Paperback) (Russ Falconer)
about this item
The all-in-one LSAT Prep Course that lets students take LSAT practice tests across all platforms-book, online, and mobile
This guide is a fully immersive book, online, and mobile program designed to help students assess their strengths and weaknesses and create a specific study plan to achieve the LSAT score they want. Written by an attorney and LSAT instructor, this course introduces a specific approach for each section of the exam and emphasizes the reasoning and analytical skills necessary to succeed on the test.
McGraw-Hill Education: LSAT 2017, Cross-Platform Prep Course covers the foundations of each essential concept, introduces strategies and includes review exercises to help students increase their test-taking confidence. More than 100,000 students take the LSAT every year.
- 7 interactive practice tests for exam readiness
- A diagnostic test to help test-takers assess their strengths and weaknesses
- Casebook-style instruction similar to what students will encounter in law school classes
- Specific guidance for approaching the LSAT Logic Games--widely considered to be the most challenging part of the LSAT
- Detailed description of all question types found throughout the Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension sections of the test
- A thorough explanation of the format of the latest LSAT All instructional content available in both print and interactive formats
- New: An 8-page insert in the front of the book that illustrates the advantages of this unique learning platform
- A personalized study plan with daily goals
- Powerful analytics to chart students’ progress
- Answer keys that provide comprehensive explanations and identify and explain common errors
About the Authors
Russ Falconer, JD (Dallas, TX), is an attorney in private practice in Dallas, Texas, and is an experienced LSAT instructor who has worked as both a classroom teacher and a private tutor.
Drew Johnson (Austin, TX) is co-founder of Anaxos Inc., an Austin-based company specializing in the development of high-stakes test items and test-preparation material for all major standardized tests.