product description page
McGraw-Hill Education's Conquering Act English, Reading, and Writing (Paperback) (Steven W. Dulan)
About this item
A comprehensive tool to help boost your score on the English, Reading, and Writing portions of the ACT
If you’re one of the more than 1.8 million high school students who take the ACT every year and want to boost your English, Reading, and Writing score, than this is the ideal study resource for you!
McGraw-Hill Education’s Conquering ACT English, Reading, and Writing, Third Edition is the most complete, in-depth review guide available for all of the verbal topics tested on the ACT. The author, an expert ACT instructor, is founder and president of Advantage Education, Inc.—one of America’s most respected providers of school-based test-prep classes. He has prepared thousands of students over the course of 20+ years resulting in strategies that work and are field tested.
This guide contains indispensable features to help you improve your test scores, including:
• 3 model ACT English practice test with explanations.
• 3 model Reading practice tests with explanations.
• 1 Diagnostic exam for each section to help you assess your strengths and weaknesses.
• Coverage of basic reading, writing, and grammar/usage skills.
• Realistic practice questions explanations that reflect the new paired-passage format on the Reading Test.
• Comprehensive overview of the updated Essay format, including information on scoring.
• Link to more ACT practice online at companion website (MHPracticePlus.com).