product description page
McGraw-Hill Education's Conquering the Act Math and Science (Paperback) (Steven W. Dulan)
about this item
A comprehensive tool to help boost your score on the Math and Science portions of the ACT
If you’re one of the more than 1.8 million high school students who take the ACT every year and want to boost your Math and Science score, than this is the ideal study resource for you!
McGraw-Hill Education’s Conquering ACT Math and Science is the most complete, in-depth review guide available for all of the math and science topics tested on the ACT. The author, an expert ACT instructor, is founder and president of Advantage Education, Inc.—one of America’s most respected providers of school-based test-prep classes. He has prepared thousands of students over the course of 20+ years resulting in strategies that work and are field tested.
This complete tool contains indispensable features to help you improve your test scores, including:
• 5 Full-length practice ACT Math tests - 1 Diagnostic plus 4 practice tests - provide practice with questions just like those on the real test.
• 3 Full-length practice ACT Science tests - 1 Diagnostic plus 2 practice tests - provide practice with questions just like those on the real test.
• Complete review of ACT math topics including: number properties, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and word problems.
• Strategies for answering every ACT math question type.
• Contains information on the ACT math item formats that reflects the latest test.
• Hundreds of questions for test-takers who want to maximize their score on the math section.