product description page
Mcgraw-Hill Education TABE Level D (Paperback) (Phyllis Dutwin & Richard Ku)
about this item
Prepare for the SAT Math Level 2 test with the experts you trust!
This step-by-step guide will give you the knowledge and tools you need to succeed on this challenging exam. You'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies created and classroom-tested by high school math teachers and curriculum developers. You'll also get full-length practice tests, hundreds of sample questions, and all the facts about the current exam -- everything you need to do your best on test day!
- 9 full-length sample tests in the latest test format
- More than 450 practice questions
- Step-by-step review of all topics covered on the exam
- Teacher-recommended strategies to raise your score
- Special features: SAT Math Level 2 at a Glance, Top Items to Remember on Test Day, and more
- Glossary of tested math terms and formulas
About the Authors
John J. Diehl is Chair of the Mathematics Department at Hinsdale Central High School in Hinsdale, IL.Christine E. Joyce is a widely published test-prep author and educator.