about this item
This comprehensive book will guide readers through the brand new Exam 70-698, Installing and Configuring Windows 10, which is the prerequisite FIRST exam required for the new MCSA Microsoft Windows 10 certification*.
Candidates will need to know how to perform the following tasks:
* Implementing Windows
* Preparing for installation requirements
* Installing Windows
* Configuring devices and device drivers
* Configuring and supporting core services
* Configuring networking
* Configuring storage
* Configuring data access and usage
* Managing and maintaining Windows
* Configuring updates
* Monitoring Windows
* Configuring system and data recovery
This study guide will be complete with 100% coverage of the exam 70-698 objectives, real world scenarios, hands-on exercises, and challenging review questions.
The book will also dive deeper into some of the more complex or new topics and technlogies. Finally, the book will include Sybex's comprehensive online learning environment with an assessment test, bonus practice exams, flashcards, and searchable glossary.
*NOTE: Both Exams 70-697 and 70-698 are required to earn the MCSA Windows 10 certification. Exam 70-698, Installing and Configuring Windows 10, is the prerequisite FIRST required exam and should be taken BEFORE Exam 70-697, Configuring Windows Devices. The correct exam sequence to earn the certification is:
1) Exam 70-698, Installing and Configuring Windows 10, addresses local / desktop deployments
2) Exam 70-697, Configuring Windows Devices, addresses enterprise deployments