About this item
- The art is absolutely gorgeous. Phil’s art has a retro look, and he has painted vintage fishing gear. This is a book that will appeal as much to adult aficionados of fishing as children.
- Jean E. Pendziwol has had great success with Once Upon a Northern Night, and this book is written with the same kind of lyricism and sensitivity to the natural world.
- The book speaks to an experience – summer camping and fishing and exploring nature – that will resonate with many adults and children across North America.
- Both author and illustrator were keen not to specify the children’s gender in the text or art.
- Perfect for the gift market.
- Curriculum connections: language arts / reading, poetry and storytelling; science / nature and the environment, animals; social studies / people and environments.
Number of Pages: 32
Genre: Juvenile Fiction
Sub-Genre: Camping, Fishing
Age Range: 4-8 years
Author: Jean E. Pendziwol
Street Date: August 1, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-46-8770
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.