product description page
Measuring Cocurricular Learning : The Role of the IR Office (Paperback)
About this item
This volume examines the complexities of measuring co-curricular learning and discusses the role of the institutional research professional in measuring learning outside of the classroom. This volume explores:
- Contemporary theories around co-curricular learning and its influence on student success;
- The role of accountability and accreditation when considering the methods to measure co-curricular learning;
- How co-curricular data align with university goals and priorities;
- The differences between direct and indirect measures of cocurricular learning; and
- The roles the institutional research office can play as a leader and collaborator in the measurement of co-curricular learning.
Number of Pages: 96
Series Title: New Directions for Institutional Research
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Street Date: December 7, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 248-08-2393
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.