About this item
- Convenient alternative power option for Medela 9 volt breast pumps
- 6-foot long cord for extra room to charge pump in your vehicle
- Replaceable 1.5 amp fuse
- Use of vehicle adaptor will slightly increase the pumping speed of the Pump In Style® breast pumps, so adjust the speed of your pump accordingly for comfort
- Not for use with Symphony®, Freestyle®, Single Deluxe, Lactina® or 12-Volt Pump In Style breast pumps.
- Adaptor may not work with all vehicle outlets, so check your vehicle owner’s manual for compatibility information
- Authentic Medela Spare Parts are engineered, tested and approved to work specifically with your Medela breast pump.
The Medela 9 Volt Portable Vehicle Adaptor is ideal if you’re in need of a private place to pump or an additional charging option. This convenient adaptor plugs directly into your vehicle's power outlet to provide a simple and easy solution for breastfeeding moms who are on the go. The Medela vehicle power adaptor works with 9 Volt Medela breast pumps, including Pump In Style® Advanced models manufactured after January 2008. It features a 6-foot long cord so that you have plenty of room to pump inside your vehicle. The Medela adaptor may not work with all vehicle power outlets. It is best to refer to your vehicle's owners manual to check the compatibility with this item. Authentic Medela Spare Part. The Medela 9 Volt Portable Vehicle Adaptor is a convenient alternative power option for your breast pump.
Dimensions (Overall): 7.5 inches (H) x 2.75 inches (W) x 1.75 inches (D)
Weight: .3 pounds
Includes: Vehicle Adapter
Package Quantity: 1
Compatible With: Medela: Pump In Style
Item Number (DPCI): 030-05-2003
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most helpful positive reviews
More Free Time
4 out of 5 stars
Ma Bear — 7 years ago
I love this adapter! After getting this I now don't have to have a time limit or distance limit to where I go and what I do. This adapter doesn't give the pump as much power as being at home, so it does take a little longer. It is well worth the money I spent!
5 out of 5 stars
breezynorthwest — 4 years ago
I purchased this cord so I could pump while traveling and on my lunch break. I was just using the battery pack, but I went through batteries pretty quickly. It was cheaper to buy this than more batteries. It makes the suction a little stronger than with the battery pack, but not as strong as the out...see moreof the reviewer's review
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
gelibeli915 — 26 days ago
So far so good. I love having the ability to pump in my car on my way to and from work (45 min each trip). I was using up so many batteries trying to pump in the car, finally bought the adapter and I'm not going back. Great way to get an extra 2 pumping sessions when I'm away from my baby.see moreof the reviewer's review