product description page
Medical Image Recognition, Segmentation and Parsing : Machine Learning and Multiple Object Approaches
about this item
This book describes the technical problems and solutions for automatically recognizing and parsing a medical image into multiple objects, structures, or anatomies. It gives all the key methods, including state-of- the-art approaches based on machine learning, for recognizing or detecting, parsing or segmenting, a cohort of anatomical structures from a medical image.
Written by top experts in Medical Imaging, this book is ideal for university researchers and industry practitioners in medical imaging who want a complete reference on key methods, algorithms and applications in medical image recognition, segmentation and parsing of multiple objects.
- Research challenges and problems in medical image recognition, segmentation and parsing of multiple objects
- Methods and theories for medical image recognition, segmentation and parsing of multiple objects
- Efficient and effective machine learning solutions based on big datasets
- Selected applications of medical image parsing using proven algorithms
- Provides a comprehensive overview of state-of-the-art research on medical image recognition, segmentation, and parsing of multiple objects
- Presents efficient and effective approaches based on machine learning paradigms to leverage the anatomical context in the medical images, best exemplified by large datasets
- Includes algorithms for recognizing and parsing of known anatomies for practical applications