product description page
Medical-Surgical Nursing : Concepts for Interprofessional Collaborative Care (Paperback) (R.N. Donna D.
About this item
Corresponding to the 9th edition of Ignatavicius, Workman, and Rebar's Medical-Surgical Nursing: Concepts for Interprofessional Collaborative Care, this thoroughly updated study guide provides you with a thorough review of core med-surg content while also developing your clinical judgment and clinical reasoning skills. Completely revised with a fresh emphasis on interprofessional collaboration, NCLEX-style questions, and core textbook content, it helps facilitate a deeper understanding of the core textbook content to ensure that you are thoroughly prepared for med-surg exams, the NCLEX Examination, and safe nursing practice.
- Provides a thorough review of core textbook content while uniquely developing your clinical nursing judgment skills.
- UNIQUE! Emphasis on clinical nursing judgment prepares you to confidently make safe and effective decisions in clinical practice.
- UNIQUE! Renewed emphasis andfocus on core textbook content helps you focus limited study time on learning core medical-surgical content from the textbook, rather than searching for content from other sources.
- UNIQUE! Stronger emphasis on NCLEX Exam question formats, including alternate-item formats, familiarizes you with NCLEX question formats to better prepare for the NCLEX Examination.
- Answer key in the back of the book facilitates self-study and remediation
- NEW! UNIQUE! Focus on nursing concepts and exemplar disorders helps you overcome content saturation by focusing on broad concepts and how they are exemplified in disorders.
- NEW! UNIQUE! Focus on interprofessional collaboration includes application of the Core Concepts for Interprofessional Collaborative Practice (IPEC, 2016) in every chapter.
- NEW! Thoroughly revised and updated throughout to match the changes in the 9th edition of the Ignatavicius textbook.