About this item
- Buildable UNSC Vulture Gunship with opening canopy and interior cockpit and armory
- Gunship weaponry includes autocannons, and missile launchers
- Includes one Spartan Locke, one Spartan Enforcer, and one UNSC Pilot highly collectible micro action figures with super-poseable, highly detailed design
- Detailed accessories include detachable armor and weapons like an M6D pistol, DMR, and Rocket Launcher
- Collect and combine with other Mega Bloks Halo sets to build your own authentic Halo universe!
Bring the Covenant to its knees with the colossal power of the UNSC Vulture Gunship by Mega Bloks Halo! Used in extended air-to-ground battles, this behemoth of the air relies on its vast array of armaments to level large enemy forces and even entire fortifications! Build this heavy gunship, featuring buildable autocannons, rocket pod turrets, and a vertical missile launcher for heavy barrages. Open the gunship's canopy and reveal a cockpit and armory for the included highly collectible USNC figures. Gear up your soldiers using the interchangeable weapons and customizable armor system, and send your troops flying into enemy territory ready to deliver total destruction! For ages 8 and up.
Number of Pieces: 1
Dimensions (Overall): 14.0 inches (H) x 3.13 inches (W) x 23.38 inches (L)
Weight: 3.0 pounds
Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Educational Focus: Large motor skills
Item Number (DPCI): 204-07-1392
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 4 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
4 out of 5 stars
Squeebz — 2 years ago
I loved putting this set together took me roughly 5 hours. Great play value. Only issue was that 2 of the pieces where miss picks and i didnt get the right length for them (they where 1x6, should have been 1x5). Luckily I was able to work them into the set later on, but it was still a minor annoyanc...see moreof the reviewer's review