About this item
At a glance
- LIGHTWEIGHT UV PROTECTION: MELÉ No Shade Sunscreen Oil provides SPF 30 Broad Spectrum protection that absorbs quickly so you can enjoy your day immediately.
- ALL-DAY PROTECTION: This sheer sunscreen oil absorbs quickly with zero streaking or residue. For best results, apply this sunscreen 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply at least every 2 hours.
- FREE FROM: This sunscreen is free from parabens, alcohol, mineral oil, and formulated without phthalates.
- CO-CREATED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS OF COLOR: Our skin is unique. That’s why MELÉ skin care was developed with dermatologists of color who understand, at a cellular level, the needs of melanin rich skin.
- DESIGNED FOR YOU: This sunscreen protects against UV damage and signs of aging.
- THE SCIENCE OF MELANIN RICH SKIN: We are MELÉ. We see you. That’s why we scientifically developed skin care specifically for melanin rich skin.
UsesHelp prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
DirectionsUse a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. For children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m.-2p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses., Apply to all skin exposed to the sun. Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Other informationProtect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Q: Is this fragrance free or good for sensitive skin?
A: Hi Dre - Our No Shade Sunscreen Oil is not fragrance free, and we do not make any sensitive skin approved claims.submitted bymeleskincare Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: I appreciate that this is for melanated skin, but I'd like to try an SPF oil on my dry, pale skin. I'd much rather support a black-owned business than shell out $40 to SuperGoop. Will this product have the same level of SPF on white skin?
A: Fair-skinned or pale-skinned consumers are likely to absorb more solar energy than dark-skinned consumers under the same conditions. The amount of sunscreen applied also impacts the amount of solar radiation absorbed, because more sunscreen results in less solar energy absorption.submitted byOnlineTargetShopper - 2 years ago
Q: how do i use this? i bought this at the target and did not know it was a oil form of spf 30. and i already have an oily skin is this going to break me out in pimples or any other way.
A: To use this product, the package states "Apply to all skin exposed to the sun. Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours".submitted byTarget Shopper - 2 years ago