About this item
- Cuddly companion full of textures, sound, and skill-building activities
- Pat the mane to hear neighing and galloping sounds
- Rattling reins are easy to grasp, shake, and pull; shatterproof mirror engages baby's interest in faces and light
- Supports fine motor strength and grasp; promotes dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Part of Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys and books for babies and toddlers
Giddy Up & Play invites babies to pat, pull, and even climb right on! This precious pony has rattles, textured tabs crinkle fabric, and fringe to capture babies’ attention, and plays trotting and neighing sounds when patted or ridden. It’s huggably soft and packed with whimsical novelties to engage the senses and nurture growing skills. A non-slip bottom prevents slipping and sliding.
Number of Pieces: 1
Dimensions (Overall): 16.0 inches (H) x 9.5 inches (W) x 19.5 inches (L)
Weight: 4.0 pounds
Suggested Age: 9 Months and Up
Doll Theme: Farm animals
Battery: 2 AAA, Required, not included
Item Number (DPCI): 086-00-1659
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
Very nice toy, but expensive
4 out of 5 stars
MichiganLady312 — 2 months ago
This is a cute, well made toy. It is colorful, and has several interactive activities. I am glad that I got it for my granddaughter, but it is highly overpriced. I cannot see why the cost is so high on it.
Wonderful for multiple ages
5 out of 5 stars
Margaret — 1 year ago
A little big for my six months old grandson but he loves it and loves it when his daddy hold him on. Although he is big and quite agile, it is just too wide and two tall for his little legs. But he will grow into it and absolutely loves it. I already ordered it again for my nine-month-old granddaugh...see moreof the reviewer's review