About this item
- Three activity books and spy tools for kids
- Each book has 18 pages of mazes, seek-and-finds, word scrambles, codes to break, and more
- Spy tools (two with each book) include magic ink, red-lens spy glass, and decoder wheel
- Tools store neatly in covers--great travel activity
- Ages 7+; three books, 6" x 10" each
These activity books let kids play spy games and solve mysteries with magic ink, red-lens technology, or a secret decoder wheel! The bundle includes: the Secret Decoder Game Book, with 18 pages of codes to crack and whodunits to solve; The Case of the Slippery Flippers (18 pages) , with mazes, seek-and-find pictures, puzzles, and word scrambles to solve to help Gary Gumshoe follow the clues and solve an important case; and The Case of the Runaway Ruby, with 18 pages of challenges to help Gary Gumshoe find Madame Mahvelous's missing ruby. Everything stores neatly within the tab-close covers--perfect for spies on the go.
Dimensions (Overall): 10.0 inches (L) x 6.0 inches (W)
Suggested Age: 7 Years and Up
Features: Color appears only on compatible papers
Number of Pages: 54
Educational Focus: Large motor skills, Creative Thinking, reading
Item Number (DPCI): 086-00-1903
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.