About this item
- An ideal introduction to painting!
- Simply wet the paintbrush, moisten the paint palette and fill in the pictures!
- Each book has 20 painting pages, each with its own paint palette.
- Perforated pages tear out cleanly for painting and display.
- Helps teach color recognition and promotes the use of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
A special paint palette is embedded right in the pages of these all-inclusive art-activity pads. Each pad contains 20 pictures in a favorite theme: Ocean, Farm Animals, or Safari. (That's 60 activity pages in all!) With a cup of water and the included brush, beginning artists can create real paintings in vibrant colors-with no messy paint spills!
Includes: Paint brushes, activity book
Features: Cost includes production of finished project, multiple activities
Level of Difficulty: All skill level
Assembly Details: No assembly required
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
Educational Focus: Creative Thinking, Shapes and Colors, large motor skills
Item Number (DPCI): 086-00-1656
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 3 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Love these books
5 out of 5 stars
TeacherShoppin — 1 month ago
My daughter loves these painting pages - even at age six. She has been using them since she was three. Parents love them because there is no mess! I have bought them over and over and am ordering more now.