About this item
- Mermaid Island is the award winning spin and move game of magical mermaid adventure
- Players work together to help the Mermaids swim back to Mermaid Island before the Sea Witch arrives; if they are successful everyone wins!
- Children learn strategy and social development skills with no reading required
- Winner of the Good Housekeeping Best Toy Award
- For 2 to 6 players ages 5 years and older; Peaceable Kingdom packaging is all designed to be frustration free - naturally!
Watch out, Mermaids! The Sea Witch is on the move! The object of the game is to move all 3 mermaids from start to Mermaid Island before the Sea Witch gets there. Because Mermaid Island is a cooperative game players play any of the mermaid tokens – no one player has a single mermaid she is trying to get back to the island. Players take turns spinning the spinner and moving a mermaid or the Sea Witch. Mermaids move 1 or 2 spaces at a time and can take the bridge short cuts. The Sea Witch moves only 1 space at a time and always goes the long way around. If the Sea Witch lands on a mermaid, the mermaid must go back to start. But mermaids can collect wand tokens which move the Sea Witch back one space. Players decide together when to use the wands and which mermaids to move to keep the mermaids going. Looks deceptively simple, but is a lively and strategic game of chase!
Suggested Age: 3-6 Months
Type of Game: Family games
Playing Time: 20 Minutes
Includes: Game pieces, instructions
Level of Difficulty: Easy
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Package type: Full game
Number of Players: 1-4 Players
Item Number (DPCI): 087-10-2080
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.