About this item
Now in full color!
- Easy lessons for essential tasks
- Big full-color visuals
- Skill-building practice files
The quick way to learn Office!
This is learning made easy. Get productive fast with Office 2016 and jump in wherever you need answers--brisk lessons and colorful screen shots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Determine the best Office tool for specific tasks
- Use Office efficiently on touch-enabled devices
- Create attractive documents, publications, and presentations
- Manage your e-mail, calendar, meetings, and communications
- Put your business data to work with Excel
- Organize and share your notes and ideas with OneNote
Number of Pages: 565
Genre: Computers + Internet
Series Title: Step by Step (Microsoft)
Publisher: Microsoft Pr
Author: Joan Lambert
Street Date: December 10, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 248-00-3261
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Ratings & reviews1
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
ElreyCorpusChristi — 1 year ago
I have reviewed the first three chapters. So far, the book seems to be very easy to follow. The data files that I downloaded makes the learning process very easy. Actually, it have found very little difference between MS Office 2013 and 2016. It appears that the major changes deal with Internet u...see moreof the reviewer's review