product description page
Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 Step by Step (Paperback) (Olga M. Londer & Penelope Coventry)
about this item
The smart way to learn Microsoft SharePoint 2013—one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to boost team collaboration with SharePoint 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Customize your team site’s layout, features, and apps
- Manage and share ideas, documents, and data
- Capture and organize content into lists and libraries
- Automate business processes with built-in workflows
- Use social features to communicate and collaborate
- Publish content using enhanced web content management
NOTE: This book is based on SharePoint Foundation 2013 Preview; its content and publication date will be updated for final Office 2013 software.
Experience learning made easy?and quickly teach yourself how to establish effective team collaboration with SharePoint 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace?building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them! Includes downloadable practice files and companion eBook.
Discover how to:
- Get your team connected and help them stay productive
- Navigate and add content to a SharePoint site
- Build your own SharePoint site with easy-to-use templates
- Add discussion boards, wikis, and blogs
- Automate business processes and manage workflows
- Share data, calendars, and contacts from Microsoft Office programs