product description page
Microsoft Word Secrets : The Why and How of Getting Word to Do What You Want (Paperback) (Flavio
About this item
Get hints, useful tricks, and solutions to those annoying problems that plague users of Microsoft’s ever-popular word processing software. This book goes beyond a how-to guide. You will understand where some of Word’s odd behavior comes from, how underlying inheritance rules can affect your formatting, and how to understand and make use of the many hidden characters that Word uses to control the text. By the end of the book, you’ll be able to fly through your Word processing without the usual headaches.
What You'll Learn
- Understand why you should care about hidden characters, and how they can save you time and headaches
- Use templates effectively, and produce your own templates
- Employ fast desktop publishing techniques to produce a polished final document
- Generate a table of contents and index
- Fix those pesky tables forever!
Who This Book Is For
Everyone who uses Microsoft Word and has encountered difficulties and felt frustrated and slowed down
Number of Pages: 731
Genre: Computers + Internet
Publisher: Springer Verlag
Author: Flavio Morgado
Street Date: October 29, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-55-5211
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.