About this item
- Miku Pro Smart Baby Monitor tracks breathing and sleep using proprietary SensorFusionTM technology.
- Contact-free means Miku works with any age (0-10 years) and requires no maintenance. Access Miku anywhere, anytime with remote viewing.
- Live breathing monitor waveform shows your baby’s respiration in real time on your smart device.
- The Care+ add-on gives you access to trend graphs for key wellness indicators, updates when a change in your child’s regular breathing patterns is detected, a health tracker to track feedings, diaper changes, height, weight & temperature, and expert age-related articles. Care+ also includes two options for video storage: 30 days or unlimited videos.
- Day and night sleep summaries for sleep duration, sleep quality, number of naps, and times baby woke up and fell asleep.
- Local Processor analyzes data and delivers awake/asleep, movement, and sound alerts immediately to device.
- Temperature, humidity, sound, and light sensors monitor nursery conditions.
- Embedded crypto chip paired with advanced encryption and 2-step authentication mean you are in total control of your data.
- 1080p HD video with night vision and digital zoom.
- Custom dual Ole Wolff speakers provide powerful sound clarity when playing music, lullabies or using the two-way talk feature.
Care+ is the first comprehensive pediatric wellness dashboard powered by the Miku Pro and developed in partnership with leading pediatric experts. Care+ informs you of changes in your child’s key wellness indicators so you can adjust daily + nightly routines and discuss
inconsistencies with your provider.
Q: Does this purchase come with the standing floor display or just the wall mount?
A: This purchase would include the Miku Pro camera with the standard wall mount. This does not include the floor stand.submitted byMikucare Team - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: hello - i have two children that i would like to monitor. can you setup two Miku cameras in two separate rooms and monitor both?
A: Yes! The Miku app can be connected to multiple Miku Cameras, with easy switching right on the main screen.submitted byMikucare Team - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: can me and my husband both use the app or only one person can connect ?
A: You can have multiple users connected to your Miku camera by utilizing the Shared User option. The Device Owner (person who set up the camera initially) can invite up to 6 additional users for their own independent, secure connection.submitted byMikucare Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: If a baby was to stop breathing would this send you a notification?
A: Hi Jae, This alarm will ring when baby is being monitored, no movement is detected, and baby's respiration is tracked as stopped. This alarm triggers in under thirty seconds. The no movement audible alarm triggers without any delay and it is delivered if your app is closed or open (an open app must have sound enabled).submitted byMikucare Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does the monitor have to be permanently installed in one spot, or can you move it from room to room, depending on if baby is in the crib, playpen, bassinet, etc?
A: We highly recommend that the miku be mounted tot he wall or the Pro stand. However, you can use the monitor for situations outline. Remember, moving bassinets and play pens may interfere with the Miku apps analytics. Thank you for this question.submitted byMikucare Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What is the range? What happens if the Wifi goes out?
A: Hi mom 2 Girls, Can you explain what you mean by range? Should the wifi go out the Miku can run from your LTE network. Thank you for your questions.submitted byMikucare Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the app free to use?
A: Yes, the app is free to use.submitted byMikucare Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can this monitor be used for older children? Like 6-7 year olds as well?
A: Hi HDOT, You can use the Miku Pro beyond 6-7 yrs old. We have some parents monitoring their children that are as old as 12.submitted byMikucare Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: can you view from more than one device at a time?
A: Hi Jesse, Yes, you can connect two Miku's to your app. We hope this helps. Thanks you, Miku Care.submitted byMikucare Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can it be detached from the mount and used?
A: HI Sarah, The Miku can be used without the wall mount. Thank you for the question.submitted byMikucare Team - 2 years agoBrand expert