About this item
Need to learn Minitab? Problem Solved!
Get started using Minitab right way with help from this hands-on guide. Minitab Demystified walks you through essential Minitab features and shows you how to apply them to solve statistical analysis problems.
Featuring coverage of Minitab 16, this practical guide explores the Minitab interface and the full range of Minitab graphics, Distribution models, statistical intervals, hypothesis testing, and sample size calculations are clearly explained. The book covers modeling tools of regression and the design of experiments (DOE) as well as the industrial quality tools of measurement systems analysis, control charts, capability analysis, acceptance sampling, and reliability analysis. Detailed examples and concise explanations make it easy to understand the material, and end-of-chapter quizzes and a final exam help reinforce key concepts.
It's a no-brainer! You'll learn about:
- Accessing powerful Minitab functions with the Minitab assistant
- Confidence, prediction, and tolerance intervals
- Designing and analyzing experiments with hard-to-change variables
- Statistical process control (SPC), Six Sigma applications, and quality control
- Predicting the economic impact of sampling
- Analyzing life data with additional variables
Simple enough for a beginner, challenging enough for an advanced student, and thorough enough for a Six Sigma professional,Minitab Demystified is your shortcut to statistical analysis success!
Need to learn Minitab? Problem solved
Featuring coverage of the latest release of the software8212;Minitab 168212;Minitab DeMYSTiFieD accelerates the Minitab learning curve through friendly text, progressive examples, and quizzes to build your confidence. This book helps you to quickly find the best features of Minitab and apply them to solve your statistical analysis problems.
Minitab DeMYSTiFieD features:
- Chapter-opening objectives offering insight into what you8217;re going to learn in each step
- Questions at the end of every chapter to reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses
- 8220;Still Struggling?8221; icons providing specific recommendations for those having difficulty with certain subtopics
- A final exam for overall self-assessment
- New features of Minitab 16 fully integrated into the text
- Chapters on Six Sigma and other common industrial applications
- 8220;Curriculum Tree8221; that shows how the topic covered in the book fits into a larger curriculum
- Exercises and problems that reflect real-world scenarios
Easy-to-follow coverage of: Distribution models; intervals for making decisions; hypothesis testing; sample size calculations; regression tools; design of experiments (DOE) toolbox in Minitab; measurement systems analysis; control charts; capability analysis; acceptance sampling; reliability analysis; the Minitab assistant; and more