About this item
- COOLING POWER: Patent-pending, water-activated HydroActive Maxcooling technology combines with soft, cool-touch fabric to deliver 30% Greater Cooling Power*
- To activate cooling technology simply SOAK in water, WRING it out and SNAP three times. Cools instantly to 30 degrees below average body temperature and stays cool for up to 2 hours when wet. To reactivate, simply re-soak and re-snap
- Chemical-free, Reusable & Machine Washable. Our permanent technology is incorporated at the fiber level and will never wash out
- UPF 50 protection against the harmful rays of the sun
- Engineered cool-touch fabric with a super soft hand feel
Now with 30% greater cooling power*, the new HydroActive Max Large Cooling Towel is the fastest cooling towel. the Mission Cooling Towel was originally engineered for elite athletes to help them keep cool during high-intensity training or competition. By helping to maintain an optimal core body temperature, it allows the athlete to redirect their energy towards maximizing performance. When activated, the soft, ultra-breathable fabric cools down to 30 degrees below your average body temperature and provides a cooling effect for up to 2 hours. Just wet, wring and snap to activate the towel proprietary cooling technology. Re-wet and re-snap when the cooling effect wears off as often as necessary to stay cool as long as you need. The proprietary, patent-pending cooling technology works by absorbing moisture and perspiration into the fabric core where the unique radiator-like fiber construction circulates water molecules and regulates the rate of evaporation to create a prolonged cooling effect.
Material: Polyester, Nylon, Spandex
Dimensions (Overall): 33 inches (L) x 11 inches (W)
Towel or mat size: Hand towel
Item Number (DPCI): 082-02-3774
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.