About this item
"[The] Best book I have bought on the subject and I have a fair collection."
(Dave, Verified Purchase) ***** (5 star Amazon rating)
(Arc, Verified Purchase) ***** (5 star Amazon rating)
"Get the whole collection of Memory Palace books. This author goes into great detail and depth concerning the technique's use."
(D. Arnett, Verified Purchase) ***** (5 star Amazon rating)
In many ways, this book starts where other wonderful books on mnemonics, like "Moonwalking With Einstein" stop. Here you really learn how to make a variety of memory palaces in a practical manner. How to Build Mnemonics Memory Palaces" is a no-nonsense, practical guide on how to conceive and build memory palaces, and feed them with information that you want to memorize.
- Learn how to make various types of memory palaces.
- How to master memory improvement
- Which memory training is the best one?
- Stop wasting time, and start working a little daily on getting an improved memory now, before it's too late.
- This book is useful and valuable for students, adults, and pensioners alike.
- Don't forget that you may purchase this book as a gift, as well.
"How to Build a Memory Palace" is a full, practical guide (with useful examples) to getting started memorizing all types of information using memory palaces.
- Equally useful for students, as adult learners, and hobbyists.
- Find out the perfect method for memorizing speeches
- Never forget another keyword
- Learn how to memorize sequences of playing cards (useful in poker, blackjack, and bridge)