About this item
- Mongoose tri-moly BMX frame features a semi-integrated headset with rider-friendly geometry; top tube measures 20.75" long
- 25x9t gearing with cassette driver and durable 3-piece tubular cromo 175 mm cranks for pedaling ease
- Rear alloy U-brake with alloy brake levers for crisp stops
- Alloy 4-bolt threadless stem with 2-piece bar for added strength
- High volume 2.4" tires and comfortable, lightweight Unified saddle complete the BMX experience
Ready for a BMX bike that can handle everything you throw at it? Then it's time to hop on the Mongoose Legion L80, a step up from other BMX bikes with a lighter, slightly bigger frame, a semi-integrated headset, and wider tires. The L80 features a lightweight Mongoose 20.75" top tube tri-moly steel BMX frame with a Hi-Ten Steel fork and a semi-integrated headset with rider-friendly geometry. 25x9T micro cassette gearing and dependable 3-piece tubular chromo cranks attach to an 8-spline spindle with a sealed mid bottom bracket for pedaling ease and less bike maintenance. The under mounted rear alloy U-brake stays out of your way when landing tricks, and it stops on light and strong 36-spoke alloy rims for added stability. 8.75" Mongoose handlebars are held in place by a Mongoose top loader 50 mm stem, and the integrated saddle offers added comfort. It's about time you found a bike that goes as hard as you do. There's nothing you can't do on a Mongoose.
Dimensions (Overall): 38 inches (H) x 56 inches (L)
Weight: 33.7 pounds
Holds up to: 250 pounds
Rear Wheel Diameter: 20 inches
Used For: Tricks
Bicycle Frame Material: Aluminum
Bicycle Chain Material: Steel
Rim Material: Metal Alloy
Gear Speeds: 1
Pedal Material: Resin
Seat Material: Polypropylene, Vinyl
Assembly Details: Assembly required, tools not provided
Bike Type: Freestyle
Front Wheel Height: 20"
Tire Type: BMX Freestyle
Tire Width: 2.4"
Bicycle Frame Height: 23"
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 082-09-1041