Not in stores
Free standard shipping with RedCard
Loading, please wait...
About this item
Edition: 5 Edition
Number of Pages: 272
Series Title: Travel Guide
Publisher: Moon Travel
Book theme: New England (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT), Northeast
Author: Ray Bartlett
Street Date: May 21, 2019
Item Number (DPCI): 248-63-8628
From fine-art galleries to fried clams, celebrity sightings to surfcasting, escape to the Cape with Moon Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket. Inside you'll find:
- Flexible, strategic itineraries, including weekend getaways to Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, or Nantucket, and the 12-day best of all three, designed for outdoor adventurers, beach bums, foodies, families, winter visitors, and more
- Must-see highlights and unique experiences: Relax on miles of sandy beaches, admire 19th century lighthouses, take in some local lore at the Whaling Museum, or visit a wildlife sanctuary. Feast on raw oysters, fried clams, and fresh fish, kick back at an old-school drive-in theater, or play maritime-themed miniature golf. Stroll the cobblestone streets of Nantucket or pop into the galleries and artisan studios on the Cape
- The top outdoor activities: Kayak through misty marshes, spot dolphins from a sailboat, hike to cliffside bluffs, or bike the serene beach paths of Martha's Vineyard
- Honest advice on when to go, how to get around, and where to stay, from quiet seaside cottages to historic guest houses and posh resorts
- Valuable insight from Cape Cod local Ray Bartlett
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Thorough information including background on the landscape, climate, wildlife, and culture
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
From the manufacturerNo information loaded.
Guest Ratings & Reviews
No reviews yet! Be the first to help other guests.