About this item
See the City with a Local with Moon Travel Guides!Montréal is a city filled with surprises: vine-covered alleys, architectural gems, and summer festivals are around every corner. Immerse yourself in this diverse and dynamic city with Moon Montréal.
- Explore the City: Navigate by neighborhood or by activity with color-coded maps, or follow one of our guided neighborhood walks
- See the Sights: Stroll through Montréal's history on rue St-Paul, the city's oldest street. Take a self-guided bike tour, or picnic at the Parc du Mont-Royal. See the beautiful Notre-Dame Basilica, or take in some art at the Montréal Fine Arts Museum, before ending your day with a sunset view of the whole city
- Get a Taste of the City: Poutine on every corner, beautiful farm-to-table restaurants, and a chance to wine and dine al-fresco, thanks to Montréal's picnic laws
- Bars and Nightlife: Sample Montréal's craft beer scene at rooftop bars, dance the night away to up-and-coming bands and DJs, or see Cirque du Soleil in their hometown
- Trusted Advice: Local journalist and tour guide Andrea Bennett shares her love of her adopted city
- Itineraries and Day Trips: All accessible by bus, train, or public transit, including "The Best of Montréal,""The City With Kids," and "A Taste of Montréal"
- Tips for Travelers including lists of the best views, people-watching spots, romantic getaways, coffee shops, and more, plus advice for LGBTQ visitors and families with children
- Full-Color, Helpful Photos and Detailed Maps
- Maps and Tools: Moon provides background information on the history and culture of Montréal, as well as an easy-to-read foldout map to use on the go
Number of Pages: 325
Series Title: Moon Montreal & Quebec City
Publisher: Perseus Books Group
Author: Andrea Bennett
Street Date: April 24, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-72-9504
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.