About this item
Moon Travel Guides: A New Way to Discover New York State!Writer and New Yorker Julie Schweitert Collazo shares her tips on exploring the Empire State. From the iconic metropolis of New York City to the rural beauty of the Finger Lakes, Moon New York State has activities for every traveler.What You'll Discover in Moon New York State:
- Local perspective from New Yorker Julie Schweitert Collazo
- Expertly crafted maps and helpful reference photos
- Strategic itineraries for every trip and budget, including: Day Trips from New York City, Wild New York, Food and Wine Trails, State of the Arts, and NYC Like a Local
- Focused coverage of New York City, Long Island, the Hudson Valley and the Catskills, the Capital-Saratoga region, the Adirondacks, the Finger Lakes and Thousand Islands-Seaway, and Buffalo and the Niagara region
- Honest advice on finding the right accommodations and getting around by car or on public transportation
- Activities and ideas for every traveler: Visit historic landmarks and explore the charming riverside towns of the Hudson Valley. Gaze at the sublime falls of Niagara and the Adirondacks, or have lunch at the Culinary Institute of America. Meander the High Line, browse the quirky boutiques of Lower Manhattan, and grab a nightcap at a rooftop bar. Go hiking and camping in the Catskills, or discover the best spots for dining, dancing, and romance.
- Detailed and thorough information, including background on culture, history, and geography
Number of Pages: 471
Series Title: Moon New York State
Publisher: Perseus Books Group
Author: Julie Schwietert Collazo
Street Date: November 14, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-35-3825
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.