product description page
Moon Northern California Camping : The Complete Guide to Tent and Rv Camping - (Paperback)
About this item
Moon Travel Guides: Your Adventure Starts HereWhether you're visiting towering redwoods, rugged coastline, or the High Sierra, you'll always find your perfect campsite with Moon Northern California Camping.
- A Campsite for Everyone: Pick the right campsite for your travel style with options ranging from secluded Sierra hike-ins to convenient roadside stopovers, including dog-friendly, family-friendly, and wheelchair accessible options
- Ratings and Essentials: All campsites are rated by scenery and marked with amenities like restrooms, trailhead access, picnic areas, laundry, piped water, showers, and playgrounds
- Recreation Highlights: Discover nearby hiking, swimming, fishing, biking, water-skiing, white water rafting, and hot springs
- Maps and Directions: Easy-to-use maps and detailed driving directions for each campground
- Skip the Crowds: Moon Northern California Camping contains many secluded spots and campgrounds you won't need to reserve in advance
- Top RV and Tent Sites: Uncover the best spots with lists like "Best Scenic Campgrounds" or "Best for Hiking"
- Trusted Advice: Expert outdoorsman Tom Stienstra knows his stuff; he's hiked 25,000 miles in and around these campgrounds for over 30 years
- Tips and Tools: Information on equipment, food and cooking, first aid, and insect protection, plus background on the climate, landscape, and history of the campsites
Number of Pages: 676
Genre: Travel, Sports + Recreation
Series Title: Moon Outdoors Northern California Camping
Publisher: Perseus Books Group
Author: Tom Stienstra
Street Date: July 3, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-43-5156
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.