product description page
Moon Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island (Paperback) (Andrew Hempstead)
About this item
Make Your Escape with Moon Travel Guides! Rugged coastline, friendly people, and incredible scenery: make your own adventure with Moon Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island.
- Strategic itineraries in an easy-to-navigate format so you can make the most of your time in each of the three provinces, including itineraries for a family trip, ocean adventures, and the week-long Best of Nova Scotia
- Curated advice from local Andrew Hempstead, who shares the secrets of his beloved islands with you
- Full-color with vibrant, helpful photos
- Detailed maps and directions with driving times and mileage
- Activities and ideas for every traveler: Explore historic attractions such as the imposing Citadel Hill with walks through coastal parks and feasts of fresh seafood from local waters. Hike through national parks, bike along back roads, kayak the coast, and admire the picturesque lighthouses. Follow the Cabot Trail to enjoy stunning scenery out your car window. Join in the dancing at a ceilidh and taste some rappie pie. See if you can spot one of the world's rarest whales, or indulge your literary side by visiting sights from Anne of Green Gables.
- Background information on the landscape, culture, history, and environment
- Essential insight for travelers on recreation, transportation, and accommodations, packaged in a book light enough to toss in your bag
Number of Pages: 396
Series Title: Moon Nova Scotia
Publisher: Perseus Books Group
Author: Andrew Hempstead
Street Date: June 13, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-36-7727
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.