About this item
Moon Travel Guides: Your World Your WayOne of Europe's fastest growing cities, Oslo offers visitors a perfect mixture of art, culture, and wilderness. Discover Norway's vibrant capital with Moon Oslo.
- Strategic itineraries for any budget or timeline, from three days in the city to island-hopping in the Oslofjord, plus day trips to Frederikstad and Lillehammer
- Unique attractions and can't-miss activities: Visit the waterfront opera house, National Gallery, or Royal Palace for a taste of art and culture, or tour the Viking Ship Museum to explore Norway's ancient past. Wander the Akerselva Riverwalk, sample some of Oslo's delicious traditional foods, or splurge on seasonal Scandinavian delights at one of the city's four Michelin-starred restaurants. Go island-hopping by sailboat, explore skerries, lighthouses, and quaint fjordside towns, or take the metro to the cross-country ski trails surrounding the city
- Expert advice from expat-turned-local David Nikel on when to go, where to stay, and how to get around
- Full-color, vibrant photos and detailed maps for exploring on your own
- Thorough background information on the landscape, history, and culture
- Handy tools including a Norwegian phrasebook and tips for LGBTQ+ travel, visitors with disabilities, and business travelers
- Focused coverage of Downtown Oslo, Frogner & Bygødy, Grunerløkka, Frognerseteren, Nordmarka, Østmarka, and Hovedøya
Number of Pages: 145
Series Title: Moon Travel Guides
Publisher: Perseus Books Group
Author: David Nikel
Street Date: December 5, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-56-5474
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.