About this item
The Road Awaits!From the evergreen giants of the Pacific Northwest to the beaches and brews of San Diego, Road Trip USA: Pacific Coast Highway reveals the best of the PCH.
- Excerpted from Road Trip USA
- Mile-by-mile highlights so you can make the most of this winding highway through Olympic National Park, Cape Perpetua, Avenue of the Giants, Hearst Castle, and more
- Driving maps covering 1,500 miles of classic American blacktop, from Oregon's ancient forests down the coast to California's sunny beaches
- Vintage snapshots, full-color photos, and beautiful illustrations of the West Coast both then and now in a slim, portable guide
- Local history that reveals the unique personalities of small towns and big cities along the route, plus roadside curiosities and worthwhile detours
- Expert advice from road-warrior Jamie Jensen, who has zoomed along nearly 400,000 miles of highway in search of the perfect stretches of pavement
Number of Pages: 147
Series Title: Road Trip USA Pacific Coast Highway
Publisher: Perseus Books Group
Author: Jamie Jensen
Street Date: April 17, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-03-3862
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.