product description page
Mosby's Pharmacy Technician Elsevier Ebook on Vitalsource Retail Access Card : Principles and Practice
about this item
This easy-to-use, chapter-by-chapter companion to Mosby's Pharmacy Technician: Principles and Practice, 5th Edition helps you reinforce and master your understanding of key skills and concepts. Each chapter of this combination workbook and lab manual contains a wide variety of review questions, exercises, and experiential lab activities to help reinforce key concepts, encourage students to reflect critically, and relate to practice for success on the job. Combined with the core textbook, this learning package takes you from day one through graduation and certification!
- Comprehensive coverage designed to align with the ASHP curriculum and Pharmacy Technician certification exam blueprints
- Reinforce Key Concepts sections for review and practice
- Reflect Critically sections with realistic scenarios to encourage content assimilation and application
- Relate to Practice sections with laboratory exercises to provide hands-on practice to promote multi-dimensional skills mastery
- Competency checklists for all procedures to track your progress with textbook procedures.
- NEW! Chapters on drug classifications and pharmacy operations management
- NEW!Expansion of aseptic technique and sterile compounding
- NEW!Additional emphasis on soft skills threaded throughout the pharmacy practice unit
- NEW!Additional competency checklists to correlate with procedures throughout pharmacy practice chapters