About this item
- They feature only protein isolates - no inferior gelatin. They're everything you want and nothing you don' - zero fillers, 0g of sugar alcohols and zero artificial flavors.
- They're the ultimate in taste with zero compromise on quality.
- They're pure, premium nutrition with a mouthwatering flavor your taste buds will love.
- For all of life's big missions - and little ones - Mission1 is the clean bar that will help get you there.
- 1g of sugar and 20g of fiber for energy that lasts.
- Better protein - 100% protein isolates that are filtered more than concentrates.
- Zero artificial flavors or colors. 0g sugar alcohols - not up to 6g like the other guys.
- Zero collagen, gelatin or rice syrup. Zero gluten.
EVERY DAY, YOU'RE ON A MISSION TO BE BETTER. Whether your mission is to get more fit, or just get more done, whether it's to score more goals, or to take your life to new heights - you need the right fuel. Fueling your body with the power of protein and clean carbs means you'll have the energy you need to tackle all of life's daily missions head on! Everybody runs on protein, but not all protein is created equal. That's why Mission1 Clean Protein Bars have the highest standards.
Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Serving Size: 1 pieces
Protein Grams per Serving: 21 grams
Primary Supplement Ingredient: Whey protein isolate
Excellent Source Of: Protein
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: No container No container
Main Ingredient: Dairy
Dietary Needs: Gluten free, naturally flavored
State of Readiness: Ready to eat
Servings: 1, Exact
Package type: Multi-pack single servings
Number of interior containers: 4
Exterior container weight: 8 ounces
Item Number (DPCI): 094-08-0525
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Good product and good company
5 out of 5 stars
Kevin M — 2 years ago
these are good tasting protein bars and usually take them between meals to tide me over. quality product and ingredients. Kids even ate them.see moreof the reviewer's review
Great on the go protein bars
5 out of 5 stars
Stephen — 2 years ago
Great Protein bars. I work on my 20 acre farm in Oklahoma. It gets pretty hot and humid. These have been a great "meal replacement" for when I am out and don't feel like stopping for an actual lunch. They are light on the stomach and have a pretty good taste. A great choice for protein barssee moreof the reviewer's review