About this item
More than 200 trauma-related diagnoses that are delineated, referenced, and lavishly illustrated highlight the second edition ofDiagnostic Imaging: Musculoskeletal Trauma. Comprehensive coverage of musculoskeletal trauma imaging keeps you current with what's new in the field.Succinct text, outstanding illustrations, and up-to-date content make this title a must-have reference for both general radiologists and musculoskeletal imaging specialists who need a single, go-to clinical guide in this rapidly evolving area.
- Concise, bulleted text provides efficient information on more than 200 diagnoses that are clearly illustrated with3,400 superb images
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase, whichallows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices
- Meticulously updated throughout, with new literature, new images, expanded ultrasound content, and updates to pearls and pitfalls in every chapter
- Expert guidance on ischiofemoral impingement and femoral acetabular impingement (FAI), as well asnew information on sports medicine injuries and hip and pelvic imaging techniques and treatment options
- All-new chapters on elbow posterior impingement, fracture healing, and tibia-fibula shaft fractures
- In-depth coverage of traumatic cases support the surgeon's preoperative and postoperative imaging requirements