About this item
At a glance
- Made of Eastman Tritan™ copolyester, the bottle is dishwasher safe (top rack only) and completely BPA-free
- Tritan copolyester provides excellent impact resistance and is suitable for both warm and cold beverages
- Wide mouth makes it easy to fill without spilling
- Convenient loop-top design so you'll never lose the lid
- Not recommended for use in oven or microwave
- Made in the USA
If you’re looking for a water bottle that will keep you well hydrated, hold up against bangs, bumps, and drops, and not leak a single drop ever, then the iconic 32-ounce wide mouth is your water bottle. There’s a reason why we haven’t changed its design in decades—because it works (extremely well).
Q: are these water bottles double walled?
A: They are not double walled.submitted byLaura - 3 years ago
Q: Is this water bottle BPA free?
A: Yes, Nalgene's bottles are BPA free.submitted byLaura - 3 years ago
Q: Does this fit in a standard cup holder?
A: The 32 ounce bottle does not fit into standard cup holders.submitted byLaura - 4 years ago
Q: Do these keep the liquid cold during the day? or does it eventually get warm?
A: It is not an insulated bottle so liquid will get warmer over time.submitted byLaura - 4 years ago
Q: Can hot or very warm water be used in these bottles? I was told by acupuncturist not to drink cold water.
A: Yeah! I take mine camping. So I can put cold water in it during the day or hot chocolate/black coffee during the mornings and nights. My suggestion is not to switch temps too quickly and to rinse it out before switching liquids.submitted byAdi - 6 years ago