product description page
Nanocolloids : A Meeting Point for Scientists and Technologists (Hardcover)
about this item
Nanocolloids: A Meeting Point for Scientists and Technologists presents an easy-to-read approach to current trends in nanoscale colloid chemistry, offering relatively simple, scalable, and economically feasible ways to produce nanomaterials, a series of products that have been the subject of major development in modern technology because of their varying current and future applications.
The book helps scientists with a background in chemical engineering or related fields understand the different aspects of modern nanocolloid science by outlining the underlying fundamental principles of nanocolloid science and covering applications ranging from emulsions, foams, and suspensions, to aerosols.
Users will find details on experimental techniques and methods for the synthesis and characterization of nanocolloids, including the latest developments in nanoemulsions, liquid crystals, and lipid membranes.
- Edited by leading academics with over ten years of experience in the field of colloid and surfactant science
- Authored by recognized and respected worldwide experts in the field of nanocolloids
- Outlines the underlying fundamental science behind nanocolloids
- Provides comprehensive coverage of current topics and potential applications in nanocolloid science
- Presents a multidisciplinary approach to help chemical engineers, chemists, physicists, materials scientists, pharmacologists, and food scientists gain an in-depth understanding of nanocolloid science