About this item
- A fruit-forward smoothie bowl with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries PLUS Super Greens (barley grass, spirulina, wheatgrass, broccoli, chlorella, kale, spinach) make this granola a superfood snack.
- This unique granola features a cookie-like texture that melts-in-your-mouth, for a new twist to your routine.
- Made with Low GI (glycemic index) coconut sugar, coconut oil and avocado oil. Eating foods that have a low glycemic index can help stabilize blood sugar levels (no post sugar crash!), to help your body metabolize more efficiently.
- All of our recipes are carefully crafted with only certified USDA organic and Non-GMO ingredients, so that mindful eaters can enjoy a deliciously nutritious breakfast, with no artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
- Our planet, our food and our bodies are all connected. Being mindful about your food and choosing to eat organic means you’re making the best choice for your health, and our planet.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Serving Per Container: 9
Amount Per Serving:
Allergens & Warnings:contains coconut
Q: How can this have a gluten free label? It contains wheat grass and barley.
A: Hello, thank you for the inquiry. I reached out to the Quality Assurance team and this was their response: "The young grasses of these plants are not the same as the grains (that contain gluten) found when the plant matures. For this reason, the Food and Drug Administration will allow wheat or barley grass (or grass juice) as an ingredient in a labeled gluten-free product as long as the final product contains <20 parts per million gluten. We also tested our finished products to ensure it is meeting the “gluten-free” claim requirement (<20 ppm gluten) from the government agency." I hope this answers your question. Have a great day!submitted byNatures Path Staff - 2 years agoBrand expert