About this item
Kaplan Medical's NBDE Part II Lecture Notes provide comprehensive board prep for third-year and fourth-year dental students. Updated for the current NBDE Part II exam, Kaplan's full-color lecture notes feature board-style practice and in-depth review of all major exam disciplines – a comprehensive approach that will deepen your understanding while focusing your efforts where they'll count the most.
- In-depth coverage of every major discipline on the exam, including endodontics, operative dentistry, oral diagnosis, pedodontics, periodontics, pharmacology, prosthodontics, and more
- Full-color diagrams and charts for better comprehension and retention
- Board-style practice questions and explanations in each chapter
- Ten sample case studies to help develop your critical thinking skills
- Organized in bulleted, outline format for efficient reading and review
- Learning objectives and key concepts help you focus your study on the essential content
- Test-taking strategies and an overview of the exam from Kaplan's experts
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Number of Pages: 447
Genre: Study Guides, Medical
Series Title: Kaplan Test Prep
Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep
Street Date: June 6, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-23-2219
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.